Laminate Removal Sydney’s service includes the whole package –
we’ll come to your property, remove your laminate flooring
scrape the floors if it has been laid with a dual bond commercial glue.
So that you have a clean floor ready for re-installation of any flooring system.
Then our team will take it out to our truck and sweep up and vacuum any remaining mess and dust on site.
Price Beat Guarantee
Save up to 30%
Save up to 30% on competitors quotes*
Conditions apply. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
What Is Laminate Flooring Removal?
At first glance, laminate flooring looks like natural wood flooring. It has a wood-grain appearance, and the planks are the same size as natural wood planks. That’s why laminate wood planks are the best alternative for hardwood. They also last longer than most sturdier woods. Laminate floors get the designs from photographic images, which mean people can choose the look of their flooring.
Carpet Removal Sydney also offers laminate flooring removal services to ensure your home or business area is repaired of any issues caused by the laminate flooring.
Our professionals are experts in laminate flooring removal, so they have the expertise and skills to remove laminate toppings from all subfloors and deal with the damage appropriately in a safe and efficient manner. Our experts at Carpet Removal Sydney use high-quality equipment as well as tools to ensure the best result of laminate floor removal.
Call us today and find out how Carpet Removal Sydney can help you with any type of floor removal service.
Laminate Removal Cost – ($20/SQM)
Prices can vary quite a lot from company to company regarding laminate removal costs, here at Carpet Removal Sydney we guarantee that we will always be upfront with pricing, with no hidden extras. Other companies regardless of job size will make you hire a skip bin ($375) which will have to sit in your front yard for days while you deal with the annoyance of organising it and the large cost of the whole process.
Here at Carpet Removal Sydney, we come in, remove all your laminate flooring, sweep and vacuum your property once we are finished as well as take all the rubbish to a local resource management center for you (Recycling whenever possible) which will be far cheaper than you having to hire a skip bin and dealing with the frustration of that whole process!
Laminate Flooring Glue Removal Cost – ($20/SQM)
Here at Carpet Removal Sydney we ALWAYS offer a price beat guarantee on all of our competitor’s quotes!
We will NEVER be beaten on price!
What You Need To Know About Laminate –
Laminate flooring imitates all aspects of traditional wood flooring. Builders and property owners prefer the use of laminate flooring because of its durability and simple installation process. They are suitable for bedrooms, family spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and hallways.
- Laminate flooring doesn’t repair easily. If you buy flooring that comes in individual pieces and snaps together, you may be able to replace individual boards — although, depending on sunlight and age, the new piece may not match properly.
- Excessive water can seep into the seams between boards, causing swelling. Thus, you need to use special laminate floor cleaner
- However, laminate will not tolerate standing pools of water–a condition that describes kitchens and bathrooms when there are water leaks. For heavy moisture, you need a very impervious surface like vinyl or porcelain tile
- The inability to sand and refinish is one of the biggest disadvantages of laminate flooring. If the laminate is heavily worn, deep scratched, or grooved, it cannot be sanded or refinished like solid hardwood: it must be replaced.
- This faithfully reproduced appearance disappears when you get too close to the flooring. More at issue is pattern repetition. Only five to ten differently patterned boards will be produced. If the installation is not done correctly, you can end up with two of the same boards next to each other.
- Laminate flooring has classically been the “death knell” for commanding higher resale value when selling your home. Hardwood and engineered wood give you better value when reselling if you want to get top dollar for your home.
At Carpet Removal Sydney, we offer a service to remove your laminate in a safe manner while making sure that we avoid any damage to your subfloor.
Our team of professionals have years of experience in laminate flooring removal. We use high-quality, safety equipment and specialized tools to get the best results when completing the task of removing the laminate flooring. We will be able to remove the laminate toppings in a safe and efficient manner while making sure that is completed within a reasonable time frame.
We are a fully insured company with white card health and safety, workers compensation and insured for public liability.
Contact us today to enquire about a quote and get your job started!
Another crucial aspect of this type of job is the fact that time and organization makes a lot of difference. Our team will always deliver a clean and professional result while considering the customer needs when it comes to quality and punctuality.
Our Promise To You –
No job is too big or too small!
We will beat all competitors quotes on all laminate removal jobs while maintaining a professional, fast and efficient service for all our commercial clients.
We can also always be in and out within 24 hours of the request with a clean floor ready for reinstallation
Over 35 years of experience combined with the most skilled and also the most professional laminate removal team that Carpet Removal Sydney has are two of the many reasons that we are known for and often referred to as the best laminate removal company in Sydney.
Our laminate removal teams are trained, certified and insured to work on large commercial projects and construction sites. Instead of wasting a tonne of your projects money to hire and equip your own in-house team, outsource these tasks to Carpet Removal Sydney’s specialist team with over 35 years of experience and all the trucks and heavy power tools needed to get the job done quickly, efficiently and affordable.
We can also strip out:
- Commercial buildings
- Gaming rooms
- Consult rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Garages as well as Storage rooms
- Reception areas as well as foyers
- Restaurants as well as pubs
- Lifts as well as elevators
- And as well as all other commercial areas
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH A SERVICE?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
Price Beat Guarantee
We Will Beat All Of Our Competitors Quotes By Up To 30%*
CALL US TODAY FOR FAST ASSISTANCE
0424 408 330
OR FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST A FREE QUOTE