Terms And Conditions
By accessing, visiting, browsing, using or attempting to interact with any part of this website, or other Carpet Removal Sydney websites or any of Carpet Removal Sydney’s licensee’s services or software or hiring any of our employee’s to do a job for you. (collectively “services”), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, please do not access or use any part of this website or hire any of our employee’s to commence work or to do any service for you or your business and/or home.
As soon as a quote is finalized and you have agreed to hire our team to do a service for you, you agree that you have read, understand and you are automatically agreeing to be legally bound by this agreement
Access to this site
To access this website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this website that all the information you provide on this website will be correct, current, and complete. If Carpet Removal Sydney believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Carpet Removal Sydney has the right to refuse you access to this website or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
Restriction on use
You may use this website for purposes expressly permitted by this site. As a condition of your use of Carpet Removal Sydney’s website, you warrant to Carpet Removal Sydney that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. For example, you may not (and may not authorise any party to):
(a) co-brand this website; or
(b) frame this website; or
(c) hyperlink to this website, without the express prior written permission of an authorised representative of Carpet Removal Sydney.
You agree to cooperate with Carpet Removal Sydney in causing any unauthorised co-branding, framing or hyper-linking immediately to cease. In addition, you may not use this website in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use unless otherwise specified. You may not use this website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Carpet Removal Sydney’s express prior written consent. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this website.
The material and content accessible from this website, and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or otherwise controlled by Carpet Removal Sydney (the “Content”) is the proprietary information of Carpet Removal Sydney or the party that provided or licensed the Content to Carpet Removal Sydney, whereby such providing party retains all right, title, and interest in the Content.
Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Carpet Removal Sydney, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. In doing so, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
This website may be hyperlinked to other sites that are not maintained by, or related to, Carpet Removal Sydney. Hyperlinks to such websites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website or Carpet Removal Sydney. Carpet Removal Sydney has not reviewed any or all of such websites and is not responsible for the content of those websites. Carpet Removal Sydney is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any hyperlinked site.
Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Carpet Removal Sydney makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the websites hyperlinked to this website. Carpet Removal Sydney provides hyperlinks as a convenience, and the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third party website does not necessarily imply endorsement by Carpet Removal Sydney of that website or any association with its operators.
Use of communication services
Carpet Removal Sydney’s websites may contain forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, message boards, news groups, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group (collectively, “Communications Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and content that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
Among other actions, when using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this website any material that:
– You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
– Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
– Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
– Does not pertain directly to this website;
– Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
– Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
– Harvests or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
– Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
– Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
– Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
– Advertises any commercial endeavour (eg offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (eg conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this website;
– Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
– Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
– Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this website;
– Includes MP3 format files;
– Amounts to a “pyramid” or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
– Disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this website or any networks connected to this website; or
– Contains hyperlinks to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions outlined above.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither Carpet Removal Sydney nor any third party that provides Content to Carpet Removal Sydney will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by Carpet Removal Sydney or such third party with respect to any submission.
Carpet Removal Sydney cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Carpet Removal Sydney does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, consequently, Carpet Removal Sydney specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Commentators and hosts are not authorised Carpet Removal Sydney spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Carpet Removal Sydney.
You hereby grant to Carpet Removal Sydney the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Carpet Removal Sydney through this website (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Carpet Removal Sydney will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Carpet Removal Sydney operations.
You understand that Carpet Removal Sydney cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, trojan or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this website for any reconstruction of any lost data. Carpet Removal Sydney does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any reports, statements, or notices provided by Carpet Removal Sydney relevant to such Content.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. The content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Carpet Removal Sydney disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. Carpet Removal Sydney does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Carpet Removal Sydney does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Carpet Removal Sydney may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not Carpet Removal Sydney, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this website or its content. Carpet Removal Sydney makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
All of the information on this website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this website, and Carpet Removal Sydney does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this website if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
Limitation on liability
Carpet Removal Sydney, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if Carpet Removal Sydney has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of Carpet Removal Sydney and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount you have paid directly to Carpet Removal Sydney for the applicable content or service out of which liability arose.
Termination or restriction of access
Carpet Removal Sydney reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of Carpet Removal Sydney’s websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this website.
Trademarks and copyrights
Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the property of Carpet Removal Sydney or the party that provided the trademarks, services marks, logos, and copyrighted works to Carpet Removal Sydney. Carpet Removal Sydney and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works to Carpet Removal Sydney retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this site.
All contents of Carpet Removal Sydney’s websites are Copyright © 2018 Carpet Removal Sydney. All rights reserved.
Any passwords used for this website are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Carpet Removal Sydney will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Carpet Removal Sydney considers insecure, Carpet Removal Sydney will be entitled to require the password to be changed.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Carpet Removal Sydney as a result of this agreement or use of Carpet Removal Sydney’s website.
A printed version of such documents and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this website will govern any additional items to which they pertain.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of the information on this Site, neither Carpet Removal Sydney nor any of its officers, employees or agents accept any responsibility or liability for any loss occasioned by a person relying on the information or statements contained on it.
– Goods already cut or specifically ordered for a customer cannot be canceled or deposit refunded.
– Acceptance of our goods, services, and a quotation is an automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– We accept no responsibility for doors not closing or rubbing on the carpet surface. Customers must check for adequate clearance and/or remove doors prior to installation. Any costs resulting in assistance must be paid directly to the layer.
– Some cut pile carpets may exhibit an appearance change of random light and dark areas after installation. This is known as shading, pile reversal, pile crush or watermarking and is caused by movement in carpet fiber in different directions. Colour variations from samples to actual stock may exist, due to dye batch differences. The customer acknowledges that this does not indicate the floor coverings are defective and is not a manufacturing fault.
– Any account outstanding for more than 30 days will be liable to meet the cost of debt recovery action, legal and/or commissions and accounting charges. Such recovery charges will be added to the buyer’s account and form part of the principal debt.
– Title of goods purchased does not pass at law until payment in full of the account to which the goods relate.
– All furniture and personal items should be removed from the area prior to our team arriving, unless otherwise stated on the original order. Failure to do so will result in extra charges for moving the furniture while our team removes or installs your flooring system. Extras and accessories not included in the original quotation will also result in additional charges.
– Any existing floor coverings must be removed prior to installation unless stated on the original order. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
– Floors should be in sound condition and clear of all trade waste prior to installation. Please note that old underlay can sometimes be stuck to the floor. Any subfloor preparation will be at the customer’s expense
– Jobs under $500 – $1,000 (Depending on what flooring system is being removed) will face a “minimum charge fee”
– Customers must give Carpet Removal Sydney 5 days notice if intending to alter or cancel the date of their job. Failure to notify us will result in a $500 charge.
– All care but no responsibility can be accepted for minor damage to decorations/paintwork, furniture, tiles, etc. No responsibility accepted for damage to telephone wires, computer cabling or stereo equipment relocation and/or reassembly. It is illegal to run power cables under the carpet.
– Installation dates quoted are estimates only as delays caused by manufacturing or transport are beyond our control. Delays will not attract any discount.
– Individual Manufacturer’s warranty applies in accordance with consumer law.
– As some carpets are more visible than others all seams and join locations are placed at the discretion of Carpet Removal Sydney unless specially instructed.
– Whilst our suppliers use the best available techniques to minimize pattern distortion during manufacture, the extensible nature of textile products means that some distortion due to shrinkage or stretch is unavoidable, such that perfect pattern match cannot be guaranteed particularly over multiple width installations.
– If at time of installation it is determined that floor preparation is required, then the customer is liable for this cost.
– Carpet Joins are a necessary part of every carpet installation. Some carpet weaves such as loop pile may be more noticeable. There also may be the appearance of a shade difference between carpet on either side of a join caused by light reflection. The customer acknowledges that these do not indicate an installation or manufacturing defect.
– Any water pipe encased in a concrete slab must be at a minimum depth of 50mm as per Australian standards. Carpet Removal Sydney is not liable for damage to any pipes that do not meet this requirement.
– Customers over 30km away from dee why will have to pay a $150 call out fee on quotes. Customers over 45km away from dee why will have to pay a $250 call out fee (Unless the quote is accepted by the customer on the same day and the job is started) this also includes small carpet removal or installation jobs unless otherwise stated in an official quote given by Carpet Removal Sydney.
– Carpet Removal Sydney will only move/replace furniture that is stated in the quote form that a customer cannot move such as large items like bookshelves, couches, tables, TVs, etc. (Please note: These large items should still be emptied of their contents to make them as light as possible for our staff to move. Always ensure the books have been taken out of the bookshelves, the draws out of a wardrobe, any crystal glassware out of the cabinet and disconnect all cables from electronics such as TVs. Electronics should always be disconnected to reduce the chance of any accidents happening such as tripping on a cable while it is being moved. It is not up to our staff to disconnect and reconnect your electrical appliances, no “Set-top boxes, Foxtel Boxes etc” should be left connected to the TVs as it will hinder our team from moving the TV unit).
Otherwise, any extra heavy items or rooms not cleared properly for our staff will increase the furniture removal/replacing cost at the customer’s expense. Also, any accidental damage that was done to any items that should have been moved by the customer, our team cannot be held liable for. Small items like lamps, kids’ toys, glassware in display cabinets, photo frames, computer-related equipment on desks such as computer monitors, speakers or small objects on the floor will not be moved by our staff and should be cleared by the customer before the arrival of our team. Our team is only being paid to move large furniture related items, we are not being paid to disconnect your electrical devices such as computers on desks and tv’s from the wall or move small things such as lamps and decoration pieces, as an example, that the customer can easily move before our team arrives at the job).
– Carpet Removal Sydney charges separately for the removal of carpet in a wardrobe.
– ($50 / Per Standard Wardrobe) We charge $50 as an additional charge for removal of carpet in a standard wardrobe.
– ($100 / Per Built Over Wardrobe) We charge $100 for removal of carpet from a wardrobe that has been built over the carpet.
– ($100 / Per Walk In Wardrobe) We charge $100 for removal of carpet in a walk-in wardrobe.
– Additional charges may be charged to the customer if the subfloor needs to be scrapped at $150 / per hour+ (This charge may be higher or lower depending on the severity of the scraping needed and how strong the glue is. We will always try our hardest to achieve the best results possible for our clients, but several factors such as what glue was used and on what subfloor will depend on how much of the underlay can be removed.
– Payment in full is required on the date of removal or installation unless otherwise agreed upon. If the payment does not get paid in full within 7 days of completion of the job the customer will have to pay a late fee of $250 per week. If this goes on for longer than four weeks the bill will be sent to a debt collector.
– If a deposit payment is made by credit card, I authorise Carpet Removal Sydney to debit the balance from my credit card seven days after the job has been completed.
– If payment is made via credit card or PayPal their will be a 2.6% surcharge added.
– If the job has been quoted as a “smoothedged [$9/sqm] job” and upon inspecting the job it is not smoothedged and has been laid using a different method – Example: Commercially staple gunned [$17/sqm] or commercially glued [$29/sqm] than the original quote will be void and the job will result in extra charges.
– Extras and accessories not included in the original quotation will also result in additional charges. (Such as, but not limited too: our team arriving at the job and there is furniture when the job has been quoted without furniture charges, as well as wardrobes or stairs that have not been added to the original quote will be charged to the customer)
– Call out fees are nonrefundable, if you agree to our team coming out for a job such as a carpet cleaning job and we fail to get the stain 100% removed but have still tried everything that we can to remove the stain to the best of our ability you will still be charged a call out fee.
– It should be noted that jobs that create a large amount of dust such as concrete grinding or magnesite removal etc, will be cleaned up by our workers (IN THE WORKING AREA), if other area’s get affected with dust that we aren’t working in such as the bathroom this is up to the client to clean. Other areas that are also hard to clean such as the roof, lights, windows, walls, furniture if on-site, mirrors are also up to the customer to clean. We are simply a removal team, not a cleaning team. We will remove and dispose of all waste through and clean up by sweeping and vacuuming of the floor we worked on.
– Please note that some old properties have been laid with a rubber underlay on wooden floors. This can sometimes be so stuck down due to improper installation or it can be “Melted” to the floor. In these situations, there is nothing that our staff can do to make your floor flawless again. You will have to hire a floor sander to remove the remaining underlay.
– Magnesite jobs can sometimes be fairly easy to remove and separate from the concrete slab. Unfortunately though sometimes even after jackhammering off the magnesite topping, there can be “Magnesite Residue” left on your subfloor. If you wish to have this removed you will have to pay to have it ground off as this is not part of our contract to remove. We charge $20 per SQM to grind off any residue.
– Disposal of waste will vary depending on the size of the job as well as the weight of the material.
– All care but no responsibility will be accepted for any damage to walls behind scotia and skirting boards during the removal process by our team. there may be accidentally damaged while our team removes scotia or skirting boards from your property as often they have been incorrectly installed or not done by a professional so factors such as the length of the nail used can make a big difference. Our team will always try as hard as we can to avoid any accidental damage at all costs. Carpet Removal Sydney is not liable for damage.
– All care but no responsibility can be accepted for minor damage to decorations, paintwork, furniture, tiles, scotia, skirting boards, subfloors etc. No responsibility accepted for damage to telephone wires, computer cabling or stereo equipment relocation and/or reassembly, subfloors may accidentally get minor damage while we scrape thousands of staples, nails, tacks, glue, etc off them It is illegal to run power cables under the carpet. Carpet Removal Sydney is not liable for damage.
– You are required by Strata Laws NSW to inform your strata and get approval before our team comes into your property to remove your magnesite flooring. This is not our responsibility. You will be charged a full call-out fee ($250), as well as a day’s labour fee and equipment, hire costs for your job if we are forced to stop work during the day from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM due to you not informing your local strata and/or neighbours. You should ALWAYS respect your strata and neighbours by informing them of when work will be commencing by giving them 7 days’ notice after approval. As well as putting up a notice on your notice board if strata haven’t for you already.
– Abuse of our employee’s will never be tolerated on a worksite, If you mistreat, verbally, physically abuse or threaten any staff member part of the Carpet Removal Sydney team attending your job site we will leave immediately without warning, without finishing the job. You will be forced legally as agreed to in these terms and conditions to pay the full cost of your job regardless if the job is finished or not. Our employee’s or prospective employee has the right to be free from discrimination, verbal, physical abuse or being threatened while on a work site. This is especially important for jobs that involve loud machinery in a unit block as our team members will not put up with abuse from your neighbours if you failed to notify them and your strata committee.
– Fire alarms are not our duty to isolate on STRATA jobs as we do not have the key to the fire alarm box. PLEASE make sure that you isolate the fire alarms prior to our arrival as dust from the removal of concrete, magnesite etc will set off the fire alarms. If the fire alarms are set off and there is a fine it is not our duty to pay it if strata failed to isolate the fire alarms. It should also be noted that all residents in the unit block should be aware that the fire alarms have been isolated.
– Jobs under 50 – 100 square meters (depending on what flooring system is being removed) may still be charged a disposal of waste charge otherwise there is no profit in the job as the cost to dispose of the waste and the price of the labour is higher than the profit of the job.
– If your job is not completed within the time frame set by Carpet Removal Sydney there will be no additional charge. But if you request our workers to finish earlier than the work hours we set (example: we said we would need 9:00am – 5:00pm to finish the job) but you need to leave the job for an emergency or other reasons and are requesting our workers to cease work and to come back on another day to finish the job there will be additional charges and fee’s. Such as a second-day labour fee and the cost of any tools needed to complete the job such as the cost to re-hire jackhammers and a truck.