Cork Removal Sydney’s service includes the whole package –
we’ll come to your property, remove your cork flooring
scrape the floors if it has been laid with a dual bond commercial glue or stapled.
So that you have a clean floor ready for re-installation of any flooring system.
Then our team will take it out to our truck and sweep up and vacuum any remaining mess and dust on site.
Price Beat Guarantee
Save up to 30%
Save up to 30% on competitors quotes*
Conditions apply. *Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
What Is Cork Flooring Removal?
Cork flooring is a great choice for play areas or commercial spaces where there is a desire for a comfortable walking and standing surface. Cork Floors are naturally fire resistant and don’t release any toxic gasses or chemicals when burned accidentally. It can be a very durable material if properly maintained.
Cork removal requires a commercial floor stripper to separate the floor covering from the subfloor.
While cork itself is soft and in most cases easily lifted, the adhesive is quite hard and well bonded to the subfloor. If laid on concrete, the adhesive will need to be ground off the slab to allow for reinstallation of a new floor covering.
If however, the cork is laid on a timber subfloor, then both the cork and underlay will need to be removed. Underlay is normally a thin layer of Masonite sheeting nailed or stapled to the subfloor. Once this is completed, all the nails holding the underlay on subfloor will also need to be removed.
Call us today and find out how Carpet Removal Sydney can help you with any type of floor removal service with a price beat guarantee!
Cork Flooring & Cork Tile Removal Cost – ($32 /SQM)
Prices can vary quite a lot from company to company regarding magnesite removal costs, here at Carpet Removal Sydney we guarantee that we will always be upfront with pricing, with no hidden extras. Other companies regardless of job size will make you hire a skip bin ($375) which will have to sit in your front yard for days while you deal with the annoyance of organising it and the large cost of the whole process.
Here at Carpet Removal Sydney, we come in, remove all your cork flooring, sweep and vacuum your property once we are finished as well as take all the rubbish to a local resource management center for you (Recycling whenever possible) which will be far cheaper than you having to hire a skip bin and dealing with the frustration of that whole process!
Here at Carpet Removal Sydney we ALWAYS offer a price beat guarantee on all of our competitor’s quotes! We will NEVER be beaten on price!
What You Need To Know About Cork –
- Softness: If you have ever pulled a cork from a wine bottle, you know how soft and pliable this material can be. It has a yielding surface beneath the feet that is very comfortable to stand on, even for long periods of time.
- Quiet: Cork flooring is relatively quiet to walk on, much quieter than hardwood or laminate flooring.
- Renewable: Cork flooring is primarily made with wood products and is resource-efficient.
- Maintenance: Solid-cork tiles must be sealed with polyurethane or other protective finish after installation and every two to three years thereafter. Cork planks (floating floors) typically are sealed with polyurethane during manufacture but may need to be resealed periodically. All types of cork should be cleaned regularly to remove grit and dirt that can abrade the surface and lead to premature wear.
- Stains: If not sealed properly, cork can be stained very easily by dirt, spills, or other contaminants.
- Moisture: Cork flooring is generally not recommended in very moist environments unless it is properly sealed several times in order to protect the material. This seal will have to be reapplied periodically to prevent moisture from penetrating the surface of the floor.
- Dents: You will need to place protective mats underneath the legs of particularly heavy furniture to prevent permanent divots from forming.
- Cork isn’t the toughest flooring material, and it’s vulnerable to moisture damage, so it must be protected from damage and excess moisture.
If you want to refurbish your home or renovate your business’s workspace. Cork flooring can make it extremely difficult as it is not a suitable material to use smoothing compound on and can limit what floor covering you can use.
The best thing for you to do is to get your cork flooring professionally removed before replacing it with a more substantial, sturdy surface. By getting it professionally removed you can ensure that the job will be completed in a safe and fast manner by our team at Carpet Removal Sydney.
At Carpet Removal Sydney, we offer a service to remove your magnesite in a safe manner while making sure that you avoid any of the harmful effects of breathing in the asbestos-like dust in the area by attempting to do it your self.
Our team of professionals have years of experience in magnesite flooring removal. We use high-quality, safety equipment and specialized tools to get the best results when completing the task of removing the magnesite flooring. We will be able to remove the magnesite toppings in a safe and efficient manner while making sure that is completed within a reasonable time frame.
We are a fully insured company with white card health and safety, workers compensation and insured for public liability.
Contact us today to enquire about a quote and get your job started!
Another crucial aspect of this type of job is the fact that time and organization makes a lot of difference. Our team will always deliver a clean and professional result while considering the customer needs when it comes to quality and punctuality.
Our Promise To You –
No job is too big or too small!
We will beat all competitors quotes on all cork removal jobs while maintaining a professional, fast and efficient service for all our commercial clients.
We can also always be in and out within 24 hours of the request with a clean floor ready for reinstallation
Over 35 years of experience combined with the most skilled and also the most professional cork removal team that Carpet Removal Sydney has are two of the many reasons that we are known for and often referred to as the best cork removal company in Sydney.
Our cork removal teams are trained, certified and insured to work on large commercial projects and construction sites. Instead of wasting a tonne of your projects money to hire and equip your own in-house team, outsource these tasks to Carpet Removal Sydney’s specialist team with over 35 years of experience and all the trucks and heavy power tools needed to get the job done quickly, efficiently and affordable.
We can also strip out:
- Commercial buildings
- Gaming rooms
- Consult rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Garages as well as Storage rooms
- Reception areas as well as foyers
- Restaurants as well as pubs
- Lifts as well as elevators
- And as well as all other commercial areas
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH A SERVICE?
Fill out the form and our team will contact you!
Price Beat Guarantee
We Will Beat All Of Our Competitors Quotes By Up To 30%*
CALL US TODAY FOR FAST ASSISTANCE
0424 408 330
OR FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REQUEST A FREE QUOTE