– Magnesite Flooring which may haveASBESTOS in it.
– Staple Gunned Carpet which commonly has Hessian Brown Felt Carpet Underlay underneath it, could haveASBESTOS in it.
– Old Tiles may be installed with a Black MasticASBESTOS glue.
– Commercial Direct-Stick Carpet may be installed with a Black MasticASBESTOS glue.
– Old Carpet Tiles may be installed with a BitumenASBESTOS adhesive or Black Mastic ASBESTOS glue.
– Bituminous Waterproofing Membranes may also containASBESTOS.
–ASBESTOS can also be found in the Glue Residue underneath most flooring systems that have been installed before the 1990s
So even if you have had these flooring systems safely removed by a licensedASBESTOS specialist. Our concrete grinding team will not be able to help you with the removal of the glue residue. As there will most likely beASBESTOS residue in the glue as well.
What is the cost of an “Asbestos inspections and clearance certificates“? – Sample Analysis for Asbestos:$99/Per Sample (24-hour wait for results) – Express Sample Analysis for Asbestos:$198/Per Sample (3-hour wait for results) – Consultant Call Out Fee In The Sydney Metro Area:$203.50c – Please note these prices may have changed since we have last posted this blog post (But they should be up to date)
Otherwise, we will not be able to accept your job. For legal and safety reasons. Carpet Removal SydneyDOES NOTtake onASBESTOS work.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority.
We will NOT bend the rules for anyone.
You MUST get an asbestos test if you are requesting a quote for one of the above services.