Minimum Job Charge Explained
1) Carpet and flooring removal jobs under $1,000 will face a “minimum job charge fee” of $900 (Including GST & Disposal).
2) Other reasons why minimum job charges exist:
– Paying the team member who did your job a full days pay of $350
– Paying 20% to TAX
– Paying 10% to GST
– Paying for insurances
– Paying for advertising
– Paying for tools
– Paying for petrol
– Paying for waste disposal (Recycling when possible)
– Travel charges (Long Distance Jobs)
– Businesses have a lot of expenses and cannot send a skilled and trained team member out to do a small job for you without charging a minimum job charge fee otherwise there is simply no profit to be made in the job. Your understanding of this is greatly appreciated, it should be noted after these expenses on a $900 minimum job charge fee job on average we only make $100.
3) Concrete grinding jobs will face a “minimum job charge fee” of $500 – $2,400+
– Depending on what size concrete grinder is required (Hand Grinder, Walk Behind, Twin-Head, Quad-Head, Ride-On)
– Hand Grinding will start at $500 minimum
– Walk-Behind Grinding will start at $1,500 minimum and may go up to $2,400+ depending on what set of diamond discs are required to complete the job as well as how many sets are required
– As well as what site access is like (Stairs, Lift, ETC)
– As well as how many square metres the job is
– As well as what diamonds is required to do the job (Some concrete grinding discs such as “PCD Diamond Discs” cost almost $600 EACH and our concrete grinder requires THREE to operate. This is why concrete grinding has such a high minimum charge fee in some cases)
– As well as what we are grinding off the surface for you as different materials are harder than others to grind and require more expensive diamonds than others.
– As well as how many sets of diamond discs are required to complete the job (This is extremely important as the diamonds are EXTREMELY expensive)
– All of these reasons while ALSO factoring in everything we have stated in point 2) is why concrete grinding jobs will face a “minimum job charge fee” thank you for understanding.