COVID-19: Still Serving
Through the COVID-19 epidemic, our employees will continue to work in a safe and healthy environment that includes proper sanitation, hand washing, proper use of facemasks and PPE when appropriate as well as social distancing practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as those mandated by Health Department Order from the NSW Government.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. The following precautionary measures are being implemented:
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick with flu-like symptoms.
- Employee temperatures will be taken daily.
- Employees will always practice social distancing (6-ft apart)
- Face masks will be provided and worn by all employees
- All crews will carry alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Tools or machinery used constantly will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All meetings and training have been scheduled to be via conference call or online to avoid large group gatherings.
COVID-19: We are still open and are considered an “essential business”