What Size Generator Do I Need
Throughout this blog post, we will help explain to our clients what size generator you will require for your job
What size generator do I need?
– 16KVA (2x 240v AKA Single Phase Power Outlets)
– 45KVA (240V AKA Single Phase and 415V AKA Three-Phase Power Outlets)
How much does it cost to hire a generator?
– 16KVA ($225 Per Day) + Refueling Cost
– 45KVA (Price On Application) + Delivery Cost + Pick Up Cost + Equipment Waiver Cost + Refueling Cost
How much does it cost to refuel a diesel generator?
– 16KVA requires standard diesel fuel
– 45KVA requires standard diesel fuel
What equipment can run off a generator?
– 16KVA can power 1x Satelite Concrete Grinder + 1x Commercial Dust Extractor or with a double adapter plugged in can power 2x Matabo Hand Grinders + 1x Commercial Dust Extractor
– 45KVA can power 2x Satelite Concrete Grinders + 2x Commercial Dust Extractors
Advantages and Disadvantages of 16KVA & 45KVA generators
– 16KVA is a lightweight portable generator that can fit through a doorway but only has access to SINGLE PHASE power
– 45KVA is a heavy-duty generator that requires a forklift to move but has access to THREE PHASE power
Where can I hire a generator from?
– 16KVA can be hired from Kennard’s hire concrete care branches
– 45KVA can be hired from Kennard’s hire concrete care branches