Region: Sydney, NSW, Australia (Service Range Is Within 100KM Of Sydney CBD) NOTE: TOLLS & PETROL PAID FOR (IF THE JOB IS 30KM AWAY+)
Pay: $45 / Per Hour
NOTE #1: If a job gets “Cancelled, on arrival or after 10-20 minutes of work, you will still be paid a FULL days salary (8x $45 = $360, this often happens, which is why we have it in our terms and conditions to protect our company as well as our labourers salary for the day)
NOTE #2: If a job gets “completed” within a short period of time (for example it’s a small job), that only requires 1-hour work, or if you complete the work with the team within 2 hours instead of 8, you will still be paid a full days wage.
Shifts: 5 – 7 Days Per Week Available (Monday – Sunday) Must Be Able To Work At Least 5 Days A Week (Monday – Friday) / Weekend Work Optional
Time: Mostly : 8:30AM – 3:30 PM (Although Sometimes We Do After Hours Work)
Requirements: – Full Australian Drivers License
– White Card
– Your Own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) – Although we do supply some (Such as a $450 DUST MASK) – Your Own Work Vehicle (Ute Or Truck As You Will Need To Transport Tools, Equipment & Our Waste Disposal) – 1 Year Experience Minimum Using A Large Jackhammer (We Use HILTI-TE 2000 AVR)
– 1 Year Experience Minimum With Removing Flooring Systems
– 1 Year Experience Minimum With Using A Small And Large Concrete Grinder
– 1 Year Experience Minimum With Using A Hand Grinder – Understanding and knowledge on how to use and connect a dust extractor to tools.– Strong Leadership Skills To Be Able To Run A Team Of 3-5 – Strongly English Skills To Avoid Communication Issues With The Client & Team And Company – Work Vehicle & Your Own Work Clothes (Steel Cap Boots, Hi VIS Long Shirt is Preferred, Long Pants, ETC) – Everything Besides Work Vehicle And Normal PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Will Be Provided For You
– No Tools Required (We Have The Best Tools In The Market) And A High-Grade P3 Dust Mask ($450 Dust Mask) Will Be Provided For You, For Your Safety
What Does This Job Involve?: – We Take All Waste To “Disposal Of Waste Centres“, You Will Be Given A Spreadsheet, Of The Local Ones Closest To Each Job, So When You Do A Job, You Pre-Look At The Spreadsheet And Plan Which One You Will Go To.
– If Its Too Far
– Or The Waste Disposal Is Too Large, We Order A Skip Bin Instead