So WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONCRETE POLISHING SERVICES?
These are the 3 different types of “Concrete Polishing Services”
1. Honed Concrete
2. Grind and Sealed Concrete
3. Mechanically Polished Concrete
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHINES
It is very popular now for garages, driveways, shops, restaurants, bars, homes, and offices. With both methods of polished concrete, you are able to choose your level of stone exposure (how much aggregate you want to see coming through the floor), and you can choose the gloss level – matte, semi-gloss, or high gloss.
– Matte Finish (#200 GRIT)
– Satin Finish (#400 GRIT)
– Semi-Gloss Finish (#800 GRIT)
– Gloss Finish (#1,500 GRIT)
– High-Gloss Finish (#3,000 GRIT)
DIFFERENT TYPES OF FINISHES
Polished concrete floors come in several types, depending on the finish and concrete quality. In this section, we’ll be looking at the three most common varieties. Let’s check them out.
– Non-exposed Aggregate (No Exposure)
– Salt and Pepper Finish (Medium Exposure)
– Full Aggregate Exposure (Full Exposure)
SO WHAT IS THE PRICE DIFFERENCE?
Honed Concrete is the cheapest option, while a Grind and Seal Package will cost slightly more. Polished Concrete Floors (MPC) is the most expensive option out of all three.
1. Honed Concrete ($80 / Per Square Metre)*
2. Grind and Sealed Concrete ($100 / Per Square Metre)*
3. Mechanically Polished Concrete ($120 / Per Square Metre)*
Click here to learn more about Concrete Polishing Floors
Click here to learn more about Grind and Sealed Concrete